Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Devil Daughter


Soooo obviously this isn't Bryan. THIS IS HIS ELDEST SNEAKY DAUGHTER!

I have done the liberty of hacking his Blogger page because I have realized that he has been mysteriously checking up on me thru my blog page...

and what would anyother teenage girl do... HACK OF COURSE@@!!!!!!!!



SOOOOO a lil about my dad..

He Has his own business. He lays hardwood beautiful hardwood floors all around Washington.


IF you wanna look at some pics of them you can always visit www.rosebrookhardwoods.com

My dad also likes to go hiking and he hates fishing. He LOVES taking pictures of scenery and makes BEAUTIFUL frames and hangs the pics up at his house.

he is older than dirt...

he has a wife and four kids (three girls and thank god FINALLY A BOY)

He skiis and doesn't snowboard....he Hasn't caught that train yet haha

anddd yeah thats about it for now!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Your Blog title makes you sound like Jesus or something....

Gramma 2 Many said...

You have been outed. Thank your daughter:} Now start posting.